SUBMIT A COMPLAINT
All communications with the Civil Grand Jury are completely confidential, as are all its investigations.
The Civil Grand Jury is charged with investigating the operations of the various officers, departments, bureaus and agencies of the government of the City and County of San Francisco.
To register a complaint or suggestion for an investigation, please download as PDF or Word and mail to the Grand Jury Office:
CONTACT INFORMATION, HOURS
City & County of San Francisco Civil Grand Jury
400 McAllister Street, Room 008
San Francisco, CA 94102
- Complaints must be submitted on-line or in writing; complaints are not accepted by phone;
- Exhibits or supporting documents attached to complaint, will not be returned;
- The Civil Grand Jury does not investigate all complaints received. Investigations are at the discretion of the jury;
- Investigation of your complaint will not necessarily be confirmed; all investigations remain confidential until the Civil Grand Jury decides to include the findings in the final report;
- Anonymous complaints may not be responded to if the Civil Grand Jury is unable to contact you for additional information related to the complaint;
- The Civil Grand Jury cannot investigate activities outside their jurisdiction, criminal activity or disputes between private parties.